Sunday 23 May 2010

JIE HAO IS BACK!


JIE HAO IS BACK!

It has been since long long time ago this blog Sapphire Sunshine has become redundant due to the reason of non convenient to blog when I was in KL 8 months ago until now. I have finished my Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) final year examinations few days back and I decided to blog again with my new style of blogging and my new mind thinking.

When this blog is setting up, I was 18 and I was first joined Malaysian Chinese Association (MCA) at that time. It’s a fact that cannot be denied at that time my attitude is aggressive and extreme, might not able to differentiate what is true or false or even grey area. As time goes on, maturity has came concurrently with my growth and it is the time now for me to serve a a Politician who has real concern to all Malaysians but not LIPS SERVICE or even POLITIKUS. Heartiest apologies from JIE HAO for my naiveness or immaturity the day before this. Your support will make me do better! Cheers!

Here attached with my facebook link:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Sit-Jie-Hao/55458504335?ref=search&sid=S1FVdq6-zAVxQ3svTKuvzg.775825040..1

Do add me if you have Facebook account. Heartiest Thanks!

Warmest Regards,

SIT JIE HAO


No comments: